Send your questions and receive detailed answers
from INSEE Ecocycle experts!
Need more help? Choose a topic and let’s get started.
Legal & Compliance
There are 3 cases where there is no need to register the waste generator book:
- Case 1: Operating time <1 year
- Case 2: The total volume of hazardous waste generated per year <600 kg
- Case 3: The facility generating hazardous waste is located on the sea.
– 6 months from the date the waste generator delivers waste to INSEE Ecocycle
– Waste is stored for 6 months from the date of arising
– If the waste is stored longer, it is necessary to notify the Department of Natural Resources and Environment in writing or integrated into the HW management report periodically (if coinciding with the time of making annual hazardous waste management report).
– It is necessary to make a hazardous waste report once a year and send it to the local Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Safety In Design
– All hazardous waste transportation facilities are properly designed in accordance with Circular 36/2015 / BTNMT
– Hazardous waste management and licensed by MONRE
– All lighting systems, escape lights in warehouses and laboratories are designed with explosion-proof lamps (Anti-explosion) according to the relevant Acert and TCVN standards.
– All waste storage and treatment facilities are designed and installed with automatic fire alarm and fire alarm system according to Acert
– TAM Fire protection AFR V6.5, NFPA of US and related TCVNs.
Safe Handing Of Chemicals
– All of our staff, Ecocycle, who work with chemicals / HWs, are entitled to fully participate in the safety training courses prescribed by Decree 44/2016 / ND-CP before working and annually according to regulations determined.
– In addition, all of our staff, Ecocycle, are also internally trained on specific work-related safety topics such as 12 Golden Principles, 12 FPE awareness (aware of the factors that prevent serious accidents weighted), SWI (safe work instructions), Safety Techniques for working with chemicals and HWs.
– Equipment required for PPE: Safety helmet / AT hat, Safety glasses / AT glasses, Hi-visible cloths / Light and reflective PP clothes, Safety shoes / AT shoes.
– Requires additional PPE specific for each area and job such as P1, N95 standard respirator, organic vapor mask and odor, gas mask, filter and gloves suitable for each type chemistry…
– All waste storage and treatment facilities are designed and installed with automatic fire and fire alarm systems according to the Acert_TAM Fire protection AFR V6.5 standard of LarfargeHolcim, NFPA of the United States and related TCVNs. mandarin At the same time, all warehouses have anti-spillway design and the system of collecting fire fighting and spillage water to the outside environment is very safe
– We have both Ecocycle and factories / stations planning and implementing exercises to cope with fire and chemical spills / hazardous waste situations at least once in high-risk areas and on HW transport means in accordance with the regulations of the PLVN.
– Applying the Risk Management process (HS-PR-15) of Vietnam Companies, risk identification, risk assessment and setting out control measures for all of our operations from the collection stage collection, transportation, storage, pretreatment and waste co-disposal.
The range of waste Ecocycle Vietnam can co-process is wide and varied. Some typical examples are: plastics, hydrocarbons, contaminated soils, packaging, expired or off-specification products, waste water, sludges, ash, rubber, solvents, pesticides, synthetic materials, pharmaceutical products, resins, textiles, biomass materials, PCB, HCFC…
In addition to the materials which suitable for being co-processed in cement kiln, Ecocycle can ofer a total service solution. This means that we will also take & bypass materials that can be recycled. In these cases, Ecocycle will discuss the solution in advance with the customers.
- High and stable temperature: the clinker (intermediate product in the cement production), the manufacturing process requires temperatures of nearly 2,000*C. This exceeds the temperature required by US & EU’s regulations for safe thermal treatment of hazardous materials. With the large cement production capacity, we ensure this temperature is always stable
- Long residence time (gas: nearly 8 seconds, solid: nearly 30 minutes): the second criteria for effective destruction is that the material must be maintained at high temperature for a sufficient amount of time. With long gas residence time, the cement kiln exceeds the strictest international guidelines.
- Alkaline environment and self cleaning process: the alkaline conditions (limestone is the principle raw material used in the clinker producing process) and intensive mixing ensure the absorption of volatile components from the waste burning, ensuring that there is no impact on the emissions
- Large capacity (30 tons of waste/hour): as the cement kiln has a large capacity, it is capable of consuming large volumes of materials
- Continuous real-time emission monitoring system 24/7: as an additional level of security, the cement kiln are equipped with the continuous emissions monitoring equipment, which gives real-time data on the emission levels of key parameters such as: HCl, VoC, NH3, CO, Nox, SO2, H2O, CO2.
- No ash-residue, no landfilling, reduce CO2
Đăng bởi INSEE ECOCYCLE vào