Official Announcement – Change of ownership
Dear our Valued Customer,
Holcim Viet Nam, a member of LafargeHolcim Group, is happy to announce that the company has successfully changed the legal ownership (Enterprise Registration Certificate) to Siam City Cement (Vietnam) Ltd., a member of Siam City Cement Company Public Limited, with the official approval of the Shareholders and Government. This transition results in following changes with immediate effect:
- Legal company name “Siam City Cement (Vietnam) Limited”. This name is used for legal corporate affairs such as invoices, contracts, etc.
- Email address: [name]@siamcitycement.com
- Corporate brand name & image as illustrated here:
- Mr. Philippe Richart, former General Director of SCCC (Lanka) Ltd., is appointed to
General Director of Siam City Cement (Vietnam) Ltd.
- There is no immediate change in service brand Geocycle in the market. Operating in Vietnam since 2004, we have been investing more than $40 million in sustainable waste management solutions and the system is managed with highest standards by more than 300 dedicated employees. We will continue to serve our valued customers with highest and consistent standards as we always do.
- Company address, bank account and phone numbers remain unchanged with adapted beneficiary to Siam City Cement (Vietnam) Ltd. instead of Holcim (Vietnam) Ltd.
Siam City Cement Company Public Limited, a leading regional provider of building materials and waste management solutions, ensures highest standards of quality, innovative solutions and excellent services – with the ambition to be the No.1 partner for its customers in Vietnam. With INSEE, we have the aspiration to contribute sustainably to Vietnam’s growth and each individual’s life in order to pave the way for a brighter future.
On this occasion, we would like to express our appreciation on your strong commitment to environmental protection and partnership with Holcim Vietnam in the past years and we look forward to an even more close relationship and successful co-operation in the future with INSEE.
Should there be any queries, kindly contact:
Mr. Le Ngoc Hoa – Geocycle Sales Manager – 098 854 0980 or 091 985 7448.